LEARN HOW TO MAKE RESIN JEWELLERY
This Resin Jewellery course is an essential course for everyone who would like to learn how to work with resin.
No prior experience is necessary.
Starting from the project to the finished piece, you’ll learn how to work with resin and how to mix it with other materials, making your unique piece of jewellery. Putting your personality in the making process each piece will be one of a kind.
At the end of this creative workshop, you’ll bring with you your creation and you’ll have also the skills and knowledge to create more pieces for yourself, to give as gifts or even sell in your own business.
By the end of this resin jewellery you should have:
- Gained knowledge of resin properties
- Learned the correct safety procedures that are required when handling resin
- Explored various artistic resin techniques
- Had the opportunity to mix little objects into your resin piece
- Produced beautiful pieces handmade by you
- Knowledge about how to care for your resin pieces
In this course you’ll know:
- Tools and materials required for resin jewellery making
- Information on how to continue your resin journey from home
- How to take care of moulds
- Health & Safety
- Safety and care of your resin pieces
- Tips and tricks
- Bring an apron to protect your clothes
- Not suitable for pregnant women
This workshop is limited to a maximum of two people, it runs for six hours (two sessions 4h + 2h) and it takes place in Francesca’s studio at the Goldsmiths’ Centre in London.
All materials are included in the workshop fee.
Two sessions workshop
6 hours total